Guidance & Tips
Here are some good Guidance & Tips for writing Good Outstanding Personal Profile which will make your ad stand out from the crowd, also getting better responses.
- Complete wherever and whatever that is required before making or posting your listing, as it has been proven that Ads or listings with complee profile increases the number of respones up to 500%. It might take some time to complete, but it would be better you invest your time to complete your profile.
- Be specific about property AVAILABILITY DATE, MOVING - IN DATE into the property and PRICING.
- Make your listing to be well categorized in search listings.
- Spend time to complete the LOCATION or ADDRESS section, due to people are more interested about the location, address or the area where the property is located and where the renters, roommates, flatmates, tenants require the room, apartment, flat or house.
- Providing numerous methods of communication or broader contact information will increase your chances of your ad being reponded to by prospective Roommates, flatmates, landlords or tenants.
- Be honest and concise as No-one wants to spend his or her time in going to view your property but only to find out that the pictures didn’t represent your ad.
- Photos: Every photo on your listing must be related to your listing. Preferable display pictures of you if you are LOOKING for Room or Apartment, Flat or House to rent or display pictures of the property if you are OFFERING Room or Apartment, Flat or House for rent.
- Profile Picture: Including a personal picture in your listing is very important. We always recommend a head-and-shoulders picture of yourself as your profile picture.
- Make your listings with good quality photos as ads with good photos get more response than those without.
- Make your listing or your property listing to attract attention in a way that someone could imagine him or her self-living in such property or sharing room with such roommate/flatmate.
Copyright © 2020 Roomnett, All Rights reserved.