Effective Date: May 10, 2018
2. The services are provided "AS-IS" We assume no responsibility for information posted on this site originated by others, including, but not limited to users and advertisers. You are responsible for any and all costs associated with accessing this site. WE DO NOT SCREEN ALL POSTINGS AND HAVE NO WAY OF INDEPENDENTLY VERIFYING THE INFORMATION GIVEN TO US BY A USER OR POSTED ON THIS SITE. USERS SHOULD ALWAYS BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT GIVING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO STRANGERS OR POSTING IT IN A PUBLIC PLACE WHERE SUCH ACTIONS MIGHT BE USED TO HARM, HARASS OR BE USED AGAINST THEM.
5. Membership Obligations: By using this site you certify that you are 17 years of age or older. You agree that any information that you provide to us or our affiliates, agents, advertisers, sponsors, and licensors is true, accurate, current and complete information, and you agree to maintain and promptly update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our services.
6. Membership and Registration
You are free to visit and browse the Roomnett website and Mobile application Service without becoming a registered member of the Service, but you will not be able to respond to listings or post listings on the Service or make any communications of the Service unless you are a registered member of the Service.
7. Member Account and Password: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account name and password. You are solely responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Roomnett of any unauthorized use of your account. You must exit from your account at the end of each session.
You understand that Roomnett does not provide the information on the site and that all publicly posted or privately transmitted information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials ("Content") are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. You agree and represent that you, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise use or make available via the Services and this site. Since we do not control the Content posted on the site or sent to you from information gleaned from the site, we cannot and will not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to offensive, indecent or objectionable Content. You agree that we will not be liable for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via Roomnett Service.
9. You agree to NOT use the Roomnett Service for any illegal or inappropriate purpose, and affirmatively represent and warrant:
- That you will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise objectionable;
- That you will not harm minors in any way;
- that you will not impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any employee, officer or director of Roomnett, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- That you will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- That you will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content That you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- That you will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- That you will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation,
- That you will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- That you will not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- That you will not interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- That you will not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law,
- That you will not "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
- That you will not collect or store personal data about other users.
- That you will utilize Roomnett only if you are seeking someone to share a home with you, rent your home or post rental ads.
Roomnett and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, move, or remove any content on the site for any reason we deem reasonable, in our sole discretion. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content created by us or submitted to us, including any you find on the site. We may preserve content in our sole discretion and we may also disclose such information to third parties to (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect our rights, property, or personal safety or the rights, property and personal safety of our users and the public. We do not, however, undertake any affirmative obligation to examine content or disclose content to any third party for any reason. You understand that your content may be transmitted over a number of different networks and people other than those on this site could gain access to it.
Content Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion on the Service: Roomnett do not own any of the content submitted by our users. However, with respect to content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the service, you grant Roomnett the following world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
With respect to content you submit or make available to us, you grant Roomnett the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content and the irrevocable right to sublicense the content with the sublicense having the right to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, perform and publicly display such content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
10. Insurance. We do not provide liability insurance to members in connection with the Roomnett service. Members are solely responsible for obtaining insurance coverage sufficient to protect their Accommodations. Members agree that they have or will obtain the appropriate insurance coverage sufficient to cover the rental of the accommodations they list on the Roomnett service.
- 11. Basic Membership: Becoming a member of the Roomnett service and creating a profile is free. This membership level constitutes “Basic Membership”. Basic Membership allows you to search, post and contact other members of the Service for free. Basic Membership provides you with access to potential roommates in each country where the Roomnett service is available. With the Basic Membership, you can: bookmark members you like, receive daily matches via email, get matched with other members with our keyword and personality matching services, and send emails or communicate through social media to other members of the Roomnett service to better introduce yourself.
- 12. Prime Membership: You will also have the ability to upgrade your Basic Membership by subscribing to a “Prime Membership”. If you upgrade to a Prime Membership you will have access to contact All Newest listings, and unrestricted access to ALL listings Any Members can contact you, chat, Read and reply your Messages. Also, you will have access to contact any member directly by Phone, Email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, also Chat, Read and reply Message from All Members. Prime Membership rates vary depending on individual need. You may purchase an initial Prime Membership either by One-Time Plan or subscription Plan from available packages.
- 13. One-Time Payment Plan: No recurring (Monthly) charges when you choose a One-Time Payment plan to upgrade to a Prime Memberships. The one-time Payment plan is not automatically renewed. You will not be billed again unless you extend your listing by purchasing another One-Time Payment plan. As soon as your paid plan expires your account will revert back to a Basic Membership.
- 14. Subscription Plan and Automatic Renewals: If you choose a subscription plan during your upgrade to Prime Membership, your subscription will automatically renew at the end of applicable initial subscription period, unless you elect to cancel your subscription before the end of current subscription period. The cancellation will take effect after current subscription period ends, and your account will revert back to Basic Membership. Note: canceling your subscription on before the expiration of the trial period will end all future billing. If you do not cancel your subscription before the end of current subscription period, your payment account will automatically be charged following the end of the applicable initial subscription period for 3 additional, successive each 30 day period. All payments are final, you will not be entitled to a refund on cancellation.
- 15. How to Cancel Your Subscription: Log in to your PayPal account, and locate your Roomnett subscription in order to cancel it. All payments are final, you will not be entitled to a refund on cancellation. N.B. When you cancel your subscription, you won't receive a refund. Instead, you will have access to your purchased subscription until the end of the prepaid subscription period.
- 16. Deleting or Deactivating Account: Deleting or Deactivating your account will not in any way result in a cancelation of your subscription plan. If you have a Prime Membership subscription, you will only be able to delete your account after you cancel your Prime Membership subscription plan. All deactivated accounts can be re-activated at any time in the future. Prime Membership subscription account can only be canceled by the account holder through the procedure described above. We do not accept cancellations by e-mail.
- 17. Android and iOS Mobile Application Cancellation Instructions: If you choose a subscription plan during your upgrade to Prime Membership through iOS or Android Mobile Application, and pay for a Subscription plan using a third party service through which you have downloaded one of our iOS or Android Mobile Application, e.g., the Apple App Store or Google Play Store (each, a “Third Party App Store”), your payment will be processed by the Third Party App Store through which you downloaded the mobile application and you must cancel your subscription plan through the applicable Third Party App Store.
- 18. Refund Policy: Refunds are only available if there have been no services rendered to the User. if you cancel your Prime Membership One-Time Payment plan or Subscription plan on or prior to the end of the initial One-Time Payment plan or Subscription plan period, you will not receive any refund for any fees paid for the initial or subsequent period.
19. Communications with other Users: We do and cannot verify the accuracy of any information that members provide or the identity of members and users of the Roomnett service. Is your sole responsibility for determining the suitability and the identity of any user or another member with whom you interact when using the Roomnett service. We do not investigate or verify any user’s or member’s conduct, morality, reputation, criminal background, or any information members may submit to the Roomnett services. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users and members of the Service. Always have in mind that there are risks that may arise when dealing with strangers, Please choose carefully the information you post on the Roomnett service and that you give to other users and members of the service. We do discourage users from publicly posting their personal credential like a street address on the Service. Information posted to the Service by other users and members of the Service may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases may be mislabelled or deceptively labeled. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users and members with whom you come in contact with the Service. Opinions and other statements included in users’ and members’ Contributions do not represent the opinions or statements of Roomnett and the posting of a Contribution on the Service does not constitute Roomnett’s support or endorsement of any opinions or statements expressed in the applicable contribution.
Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold Roomnett, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders, attorneys or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available to Roomnett.
No Resale of Service: You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any of the information or services from our site, including Content.
General Practices Regarding Use and Storage: You acknowledge that Roomnett may establish general practices and limits concerning use of our site, including but not limited to matters pertaining to the number and size of emails, time Content, and other information will remain on our site, limitations on what Content may be posted and when and how long we will retain it. Roomnett may at any time destroy or log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
Modification to Service: Roomnett has the right to modify or discontinue this service at any time. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Termination: Roomnett may terminate your account at any time if we believe it to be in our best interests or in the best interests of our users.
Links: The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other sites or resources. Because Roomnett has no control over such sites and resources, you agree that we are not responsible for the content or functionality of such sites. Furthermore, the existence of a link on our site does not imply an endorsement of that site, the owners or content thereon. You agree to be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer:
The content on the Site is for general information or personal use only. It does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. We accept no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers. Certain links on the Site are provided for your information or resources and do not constitute an endorsement of the material on any third party site. WE, AND OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, AND LICENSORS,(collectively "WE") CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR THE SITE ITSELF. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" "AS AVAILABLE" AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR BY CONTINGENCIES BEYOND OUR CONTROL. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE CONTENT OR THE SITE, WHETHER INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR MAY OTHERWISE KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF ANY LIABILITY IS IMPOSED ON US, THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. Some jurisdictions prohibit exclusion or limitation of liability for implied warranties or consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you but will be interpreted to limit our liability to the fullest extent permitted by law. You may also have other legal rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
General Terms: Except as expressly provided in this Section, (a) this Agreement and the relationship between you and Roomnett shall be governed by the laws of the State of Republic of Ireland without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within the Republic of Ireland and (b) you and Roomnett agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the Republic of Ireland.
Notice: Notices to you may be made regular via email. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the Terms of Service or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.
Trademark Information: Roomnett logo, trademarks and service marks, and other Roomnett logos and product and service names are trademarks of Roomnett, (the " Roomnett Marks"). Without Roomnett prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the Roomnett Marks.
Copyright © 2019 Roomnett, All Rights reserved.